Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dime Lines: in the middle





Inspired by her words

Before her curves

Her nouns and verbs
Were never spoken but still heard

Dime lines personified, out of the blue she stepped
Tryin my best not to sweat her you know, quiet as kept

Fuck that

I'm diggin you
I know I don’t know you well

Well

Your perceived personality is sexy as hell

Your dislikes are mine
Character flaws I can deal with

The way we're compatible and think is the real gift

Real quick

What's your favorite color?
Mine: Earth tones

Orange to be specific
Burnt orange and then my birthstone

November

Yeah Sag, you know I'm glad we're speakin
When you go hang with your friends we should chill that weekend

Gun jumpin.

never mind this ish is just crazy
They say you find when you're not lookin

But this ish is crazy

Maybe I’m buggin...when it's too good to be true
Fuck that how I'm gon front like I don’t like you?

Gotta myspace page?

Wait.

What's your age?

Wait.

Favorite movie? Likes/Dislikes lemme gauge

Never mind we got all day

All week
It's a new year

Long distance relationship?
What? You’re coming here?

Her Nickname is cute, real name is sexy
I'm gettin punk'd on some bull, who's tryin to test me?

It's like….
everything I type...everything I write
Everything is right

… no way that I'm her type

Impossible

This type of compatibility is illogical

Off rip, of the top...nah this is comical

What am I?

Gonna type and meet a girl online
Talk all night next day a Dime Lines?

Well no...

That type of ish never happens
Besides I have no game, and don't do much for rappin

I don’t do much for nappin'
So I must be sleep

I still haven't met her...but damn that thought was deep.

3 comments:

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

I like...

Angel said...

Do you ever perform your work?

Loved that one, love the photo too!

Anonymous said...

Ah, a good ole' Dime Line.

Won't it be so cool when you finally come to the realization of who "the one" for you is and that she's been here all along?

Unless...
you've already realized it but you're just taking your time before making a serious move... hmmmmm...


Well, I'll be here.

;)