Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Reasons I'm Single

1. I'm boring

Going to the movies, shooting pool, playing board games, cards...
Walking around Georgetown, shopping and stopping for drinks
Those are fun things to me.
I'd rather go to a lounge and listen to some spoken word or get some take out and watch a DVD than hit a club.

(The obligatory trip to N.Y. for shopping or a weekend in A.C. for a little blackjack is always the move too.)

To some though, that's boring and not desirable...I'm a laid back type guy...I watch 24, and Girlfriends what do you want from me? LOL

2. I don't go to church

I don't have anything against religion, I love Jesus!
For those that go to Church, Temple, or Kingdom Hall on the weekly or more? there's not a thing wrong with that, I just don't enjoy going/attending Services.
I believe in God, I pray I just don't go to the building.
I don't have any problem with my woman going, raising our children into going; Hey, I'd even go a time or two but I'd never be a regular
(that time or two may literally be a time or two)
Some women cannot get over that and I respect it, but if I went to church or said that I do just to impress a woman or make her think that Im religious; just to get close to her is dishonest and if there's anything/anyone I'm NOT going to lie about or on it's the most high! J

I'm going in Church and sitting down, God's up there pointin' at me like: Look at "THIS dude" LOL!!

3. I don't dance

That's probably reason 412 why I don't go to the clubs
(But then again I don't even go to or like Strip clubs either)
Anyway,
I don't dance...to some women thats blasphemous.

Meh.

Look, if I'm really with someone I'd take some classes like The Tango or some ish like that, that might be fun; but I'm not about to go sweat it up and shake it down in nobody's club; Her and her girls can go do that as much as they want.

...what if she dances with a guy?
As long as she's coming home to me what do I have to worry about?
If she's doing something she shouldn't be; a couple of things will happen:

Shell cheat
She'll like someone else and break up with me
Word will get out or Ill catch her in a lie of some sort

...all roads end with me not dealing with her anymore, so who cares?
Chalk it up to her not being the right one, but dancing CANNOT be that serious...can it?

4. I'm not attracted to fast-ass females/ Im not an 'Ass man' or 'Breast man'

I'm a sucker for pretty skin and nice legs.....a pretty smile, toned arms...Now I love the curves and if I had to pick between the standard two; I'd probably go backside over big breasts...I dont mind small breasts in the least
(it's all about the nipple peoples...the nipple LOL)

With all that being said, maybe if I went for the hot butt chicks that wear their T&A all hanging out or that's out pelvic poppin' all over the place it would be easier to get someone lol theres a lot of them around these days

But NOPE!

I'd rather go with what I want/prefer...plus personality is whats important
(Yeah it sounded like bullshit as I typed it as well lmao!)

5. I'm too picky

I require what I'd like to think are small things...I honestly don't think I ask for much when people ask "What is your type?"

The MOST IMPORTANT thing is Sense of Humor
...nothing is worse than a woman that cannot take or tell a joke or find humor in some things stupid or otherwise. lol

The ability to hold a decent conversation
...EVEN if we're talking about 'Why Barney Rubble didn't have a neck' or 'If the Beat it Jacket was better than the Thriller Jacket lol just the ability to have fun and talk. Things don't always have to be serious but being able to get along with one another is big.

Some sort of goals/aspirations
Who wants to be with someone thats not trying to do something with themselves?
A Job (pref. career) in College (or graduate) wanting to do somethingbills are hot
Being able to pay them is sexy lol; 401 K, a carrentyour name on a lease somewhere lol

Common interests:
I like a woman that's laid back like me
...I guess the "Boring stuff" from above; Going to a Basketball game, a comedy club or a drive somewhere...stuff like that; Getting drunk and playing Scrabble and arguing whether or not 'Shawty' and 'urea' is acceptable LOL
No fun being with someone you cant vibe withlookin at each others sexy ass can get old real quick (maybe)

I'm not a fan of makeup
...Nothing is wrong with lip gloss/glass, I mean I've seen women who wore makeup and I had no clue, and situations like that I don't have any beef
I'm just saying; the foundations...the powders...extra eye shadow; hot for model shoots...not going to Pentagon City Mall and Ruby Tues. LOL

Dress and shoe game
...of course most women are concerned with their appearance and I don't ask that any woman rock the latest from Neiman Marcus or Bloomies
But a woman with nice shoes is so sexy, and someone that can rock sweats, gym shorts, jeans and a beater...then flip to something soft and spaghetti strapped and wears it well is outstanding.

No comments: