Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I think I Think: Boo Berry

Frankenberry, Count Chocula...no one remembers Boo Berry though.



I played Tecmo and Madden more hours than I spent in class per
semester in college.

I can't type worth a damn

When I build my dream house I'm going to have a urinal in the bathroom.

Chili's has the best fried Shrimp ever

Women think that men love the chase, and I hate the chase.

I despise chain letters, so why in the world would I buy into these Chain Bulletins?
...as a matter of fact, the "Ooooh you opened this soo..." and the " If you don't want THIS to happen..."
Bulletins are my brand new #1 Myspace pet peeve until further notice.

If you're 21 or older, you need to grow up

Lupe Fiasco just might be okay

I type a lot of blogs, but really, they don't take that long...I do have a life LOL
...some people use a few minutes to smoke, or go get a coffee, or gossip...I type some sarcastic bull on myspace :)

If anyone that reads these things and thinks "Hey, he's talking about me...nah, he can't be"
...I am.

College Football's 2006-2007 National Champions THE Ohio State University!!!

Almond Snickers are KILLIN The regular ones

The Blog I typed "Welcome" is pretty much me.

People always clap their hands right before they show someone a dance

I don't know what's better...Raisin bran or Frosted Flakes

If I were a major celebrity all my jewelry would be fake
Why pay all that money for the real stuff, I could get jacked...it's for show anyway and since I'd be rich everyone would automatically assume it was real...win-win.

My top 10 Favorite Cartoon characters of all time are:

1. Bugs Bunny
2. Daffy Duck
3. Grumpy Smurf
4. Yosimite Sam
5. Starscream (Transformers)
6. Stewie Griffin
7. Spider-man
8. Master Shake
9. Cobra Commander
10. Hair Bear



Degree Deodorant is what's up.

I think people seek out to annoy me on purpose....they WANT me to hate them

The only guaranteed way to stay on my friends list is to subscribe to my blogs, otherwise you're subject to get deleted due to inactivity lol

I'm right at 511 even, weight 224lbs.

The toughest of my blogs is the "I remember when" because I remember a ton of shit no one else would and you people would think I'm crazier than you already do.

example: The movie: "The Heavenly kid" I loved that movie...but who the hell knows about it but me?



I'm honest to a fault...lying is too involved...take the truth and like it.

Remember combos? The Cheese things that had like a cracker around them

...those little things?
They were awful.

I'm a Jeans and sneaker fanatic.

I don't profile...and I dont discriminate, alls I'm saying is when someone is driving slow or stupid in front of me when I pass them to see who it is, they're either old, or someone in their immediate family was NOT born in the US

When I left Grambling Jahzi was hands down the most beautiful woman there.

I need Unconditional love by Musical Youth and Donna Summer on .mp3 or .wav

People say I'm too nonchalant and I say ...meh, I dont care.

I can never get my 3 button polos as crisp as they were when I bought them.

When you get older Hopscotch isn't hard at all lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Boo Berry looked like he was slow.

I hate chain text messages. Quit please.

Snickers Ice cream bars are the best to me.

People clapping before dancing, Why??

Frosted Flakes: Better

I mentioned last night to my friend guy that most men do wear Degree.

People driving slow: most times they are on a cell phone, that irritates me to the highest power.