Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dime Lines: Catwalk


She walks like every surface is a catwalk
Curses during sex, Minimal slang... Little raptalk


That's my dame,
Say her name
And the men gawk


That's my dame,
Say her name
And the men Hawk


In her frames she looks sexy, shades or prescription
Reads a lot of Zane and other non-Fiction

Part interior decorator, when we go shoppin
Z Gallerie and West Elm is not shockin'

She likes to go dancin. so she's out with her females
I don't like to go dancing so I wait and get the details

Man I'm so secure, cuz she knows if she cheats
I'm not fightin, no yellin' I cut ties, hit the streets

My baby goes from Prada to Nikes within Seconds
And sometimes keeps the Enzo's on when we're sexin'

She shows affection She'll even order the fight
When I don't ask or forget that it comes on that night

I'm a picky eater but the woman doesn't complain
Cuz she's picky too, we just don't eat the same things

Still don't know her name, couldn't be sure of the State
But I'll stay single cuz she's more than worth the wait

6 comments:

Ms. Mil said...

One of my favorites! Dime Lines are always on point

Anonymous said...

*claps* AHHh I like this one even if I can't get on board with the Zane... true story one of my guy friends once texted me from Barnes and Noble that this Adult female was in there reading Zane and X-ing and un-x-ing her legs copiously and furiously

we here playing jokes on that one after I said "Oh Lord, Hot Mess"


He says: The only time The Lord Jesus comes to play during a Zane reading is when the getting is going a Little too good

RunGirl. said...

Oh how I love the Dime Lines.

I'm with you on the cheating thing. No need to argue. Its over...

My sister says that the person who is the most upset/loud/rowdy/angry at the situation wins. Wins what exactly? I don't know. I don't have time for that foolishness.

She's crazy

However, I've never been cheated on so I have no experience on the topic...

Angel said...

Brilliant!!

Happy New Year Hun!

Robyn.K.Y said...

Happy new year.I feel this to the core.am feelin you.bRAVO.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a blessed 2009 folk