Saturday, December 27, 2008

I love women: Soft

I love Women...


That don't wear makeup

That laughs at my jokes

That wears ponytails

That smell good

That plays video games

That makes a good steak

That wears tank tops and things spaghetti strapped

That don't mind that I don't dance

With pretty toes

That watches HGTV and TLC

With Brown eyes
With Green eyes
With hazel eyes


That wear glasses

With 20/20 Vision

That loves Hip Hop

That knows Hip Hop

That likes Chick-Fil-A

That plays Scrabble and Monopoly

That subscribes to my blog

That loves Blockbusert nights

That watches Reality TV

That talks dirty

That knows what Enzo's are

That overlooks that I watch Y&R

That keeps her legs shaved

That gives me space

That wants to be around me

That loves interior decorating

That reminds me of Dime Lines

That loves to go to the mall

With a favorite color

With a favorite team

That's shorter than me

That's taller than me

That's my height

That can mix a good drink

That makes me think

That doesn't make me worry

With soft kisses

6 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

lol i like your style straight and clear.ill definately make a follow up,,its worth it.Happy new year.

Ms. Mil said...

I think/might be 80% of that...

NY! That's all I'm saying...

eclectik said...

I gave BOTH of you shout outs on the Original Recipe

http://eclectik-relaxation.com/

Angel said...

What a beautiful post – ok I love Men…..Men that are creative, that write blogs, that appreciate my no make up wearing self, the smoothness of my legs and the fact that I enjoy Scrabble :)

RunGirl. said...

Hmmm...

I think I know someone who fits that description...
I'll might writed one too while I wait for my plane

Unknown said...

That's a long list, bruh.