Monday, January 05, 2009

eclectik effaycue


Are you male or female?

**Believe it or not someone wondered...I'm all man...completely straight man

(So what I like Y&R, Days, Project Runway, Design on a dime, and Trading spaces...F you!)


Where do you get all the pictures/art for your posts?

**I'm not tellin' BUT I will point you in the right direction

http://www.itsablackthang.com/AfricanAmericanArt.htm
http://www.blackartwork.com/
http://www.artisanartsonline.com/1/cat1.htm
http://www.ebonyart.com/index.html
http://www.grandpasart.com/default.php?category_name=Woman


Where do you live/Located?

**I'm in the Washington DC Metro Area...live near the Pentagon

Where are you from Originally?

**Ohio

How do you come up with the stuff you write?

The Dime lines: from just thinking about women...I love women....more daydreaming than anything.

The I remember when joints: I LOVE old school/throwback stuff...the 80's was the greatest...early 90's too

and for whatever reason I remember a ton of ish

The I think I think posts: Just random stuff that pops into my mind that has no category or makes no sense...I’m a nerd and weirdo LOL

Everything else (The BET stuff, The Hating posts, the I cant stand jump offs): I'm just a sarcastic asshole LOL

What College did you graduate from?
**Grambling State University

Are you really Single?
**Yes

What do you do for fun?
**Nothing lol

I'm a boring guy. My idea of fun is: shooting pool, going shopping, playing board games, play chess, cards...going to the movies, watching DVDs and TV

A sports bar or lounge...Atlantic City and watching sports (football) of course.

Have you ever met one of your blog readers before?
**yes

What made you start the blog?

**I dunno...bored. It was an option on myspace to type something, and I saw other people's pages and thought it would be cool to share how my stupid mind works.

I use to type out stuff and/or tell friends about them and we'd laugh but I was never able to keep them, so I figure if I typed them I could save them

(though I cannot type worth a damn)

What websites/blogs do you frequent?
**the ones that are on my blogroll

Mostly the ones that belong to the people that comment on mine....those sites and CBS Sportsline, TVGASM, and Hell, all the sports sites


What's your favorite Movie of all time?
**Krush Groove

How do you have the time to watch all that TV?
**LOL I have 2 Tivos... I don't watch the majority of the shows on my list when they actually come on.

Outside of:

Lost
Survivor
Project Runway
24
Prison Break
Top Model
The L Word
and MAYBE Gossip Girl


Everything else I watch on the weekend mornings before I do something or real late at night before I go to sleep.

..something to entertain me.

(But I'ma have to start watching Flav, and Project runway when they come on because Blogs are ruining the endings for me...jerks)


Do you use IM?
**Yes

Yahoo & MSN: eclectikrelaxation
AIM: erelaxation


Can I add you to my IM?

**Depends, if you're cool or not


What's the deal with the messageboard?

**no deal lol Just a forum where we (meaning I and whoever signs up and I give permission) talk about randomness, TV, Movies, sports, the opposite sex...and Sex..a lot of sex lol Go sign up: http://ecectik-discussion.com/

What's your favorite color?

Orange...burnt orange (Fall colors)

1 comment:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Hey Eclectik! There's nothing like a brotha who's comfortable in his own skin...especially one who isn't hesitant to say he enjoys some of my favorite HGTV shows :-).

Happy New Year to ya!