Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Chilltown & Chicken


I had a dream she came through

Im Burnin body shop oils
Just lined my roaster pan with aluminum foil

Damn she looked good, but I can't remember what she wore
Though my eyes smiled when she walked through the door

I'm polite when I have company, Im a good host
And I only invite over those I like the most

Eclectik's fortess of solitude, not many will ever see
She joked "I should feel prviliaged"

'said "yeah you should be."

Gave her the tour, she said my 'rent must be expensive'
I have a one bedroom so the tour wasn't extensive

She says "What's on Tivo?"

Project runway.

She sarcasticly says "oh noo...no way that you're gay!"

Whatever, you know you wanna watch
she agrees

I hit play.

Says good cuz she missed it working late the other day.

I hit the kitchen,
she says 'watcha fixin'?

I say "eclectik relaxation's not-so-famous baked chicken"

mmmm sounds good
I say it'll taste better.

She tried to come in the Kitchen but I wouldn't let her.

It's a pet peeve, 'no one comes in while I'm cookin'
She's peekin' over the pass through

I say "No lookin!" lol

Watch the show,
do you want something to drink?

She replies yes
I rinse a glass in the sink.

What do you have?

I open the fridge and stand
"Cran Peach, Cran Apple, Cran Strawberry, and just Cran"

She like damn!

'You got the whole Cran selection'

I said it taste good, plus no urinary tract infections :)

I got Propel water, OJ, and Gatorade

She joked "no Sunny D, purple stuff or Kool-aid?"

NO Jerky! And no Cran Grape (Hi Sunny)
It's like you go shoppin for juice when you get money

Gimme Cran Apple

I gave her a coaster
How's the Chiken coming?

Girl! 'I'm a Mean Mutha roaster'

Fast forward, baked chicken, green beans, plus rice
overpowered the oils

She's like mmm smells nice

But how does it taste?

'I dont let food go to waste'
She say's maybe I'll order a pizza just in case

Whatever,
Food is served
Fork-full, the smile she tries to fight

I know it's good, my cookin' is tight

She says right!

And I can't even front
If I knew you could cook, I'd have been here last month

LOL

We finsish I clean up, now we're watchin big brother
Bellys full we cuddle on the couch under some cover.

A couple of light kisses, neck, shoulder and her back

I wake up.

No sex?

What kinda dream was that!?!? LOL!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear for god the whole description just about killed me laughing!

Ms. Mil said...

Definitely one of the favorites... I'm so with the chill mode! Now I'm hungry for a lil bit of all the offering in the post!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Lawd, E! This is hilarious. Enjoy the rest of your week :)!

RunGirl. said...

It was a sweet dream ...