Friday, January 16, 2009

Dime Lines XV: Sheets and Streets


Her Scent is Vera Wang, mixed with sweet sweat
Taste is stimulating

Nibble ear, kiss her neck

We sit chest to chest, her legs latch my waist
Thighs on top of mine, intertwined in our embrace

Her touch is dripped lace
Fignertips, grip. The pace

we move is indolent,
lost in the moment

Heart? mind? she owns it, I play in her hair

Massage her scalp lightly
Lavender fills the air

Still inside her, I feel her muscles contract
She laughs, gives me a wink, runs her fingers down my back

"Kegel exercises" my response I rock slow
saturating thrusts through inert tempo

Nipples erect brush my chest in gyration
Delicate fornication
intimate conversation

Explosion was simotaneous
Still attached she leans back

Spine arched, mouth agape
The room is all black

Except for candlelight; glows we're furrowed in the sheets
As our two bodies meet to the sounds of the streets


7 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

am a firstie

Robyn.K.Y said...

your style is breath taking..i love it.you are talented bro

Angel said...

Sensual lines - I love them!

Anonymous said...

This one seems so personal...

clnmike said...

That was tight.

achoiceofweapons said...

Nice Poem,
Legs wrapped around my waist...
Ok need cigarette!
Jaycee

Ray Ray said...

this is definitely a sexy piece. i got u on my list of ppl to watch now (: