Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dime Lines: Scrappy

Her smile fills the room, a wink my spine tingles
Thinkin to myself ' I cant imagine being single'

Her Imperfections?
Just makes her unique
Flaws in my eyes would take a lifetime to seek

She eats like a woman no frontin' on her plate
If my baby wants a steak, shidd she orders steak

And some cheesecake

Comfortable with each other
Petite, sweet in the streets...freak under the cover

That's my lover

That's my BFF

Still by my side when nobody's left
Still by my side till I breath my last breath
She's all I need like Mary J and Meth

She's Deft

In the kitchen
Nice with the Chess game
Distracting shootin poll, low cut, she lets her breasts hang

And then I scratch...maybe I met my match
We sit and watch Lost debating another Hatch

In the kitchen, Cookies? we bake another batch
Doing things together, hard not to be attached
Matter of fact
She comes over to cook
doesn't want to watch the game, she sits and reads a book
Damn that’s sexy.
Look at her all studious
Gets up for a drink I pinch her on the gluteus

We laugh and debate about who's the moodiest
Nicknames, she's scrappy and you can guess who Scooby is

But there's no mystery why I let myself sweat her
The fukd up thing is Why I've never met her :(

2 comments:

Angel said...

I love this line

Still by my side when nobody's left

Its beautiful

Unknown said...

Fav Line
"Her Imperfections?
Just makes her unique
Flaws in my eyes would take a lifetime to seek"

Luv It!