Monday, March 30, 2009

ownlee-if


She likes what I write; she's in love with my brain
Thinkin' she has good taste, I'm like 'I feel the same'

Plus her eyes, her size, the woman is incredible
Full lips is sick makes me wish I was edible

Unforgettable conversations about arbitrary situations

Likes, Dislikes, pet peeves and irritations

I'm big on communication, when it's on? Nothing better
I want to get closer but I'm too cool to sweat her

Plus who want's that?

Everyday the same thing,

We talk
Laugh
Joke

We quote the same things

We like the same songs
She wears boy cuts and thongs

My friends call me picky but this one is strong!

Before long, I'm a meet her
...you can quote me

We'll eat up the street outside at chipotle

Talk about community food at work
...who's a jerk

How we'd fix the BET network

She'd read this and smirk

And think, 'yeah we would'

I'ma end it like this...I'd write more if I could :???:

lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smirk*

;)

JustB said...

Wow, she sounds cool. ;-)