Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Think I Think: Nappy Back


WHO DEY!



4 In a Row! Ocho Cinco, TJ, and Rudy all over 100 yards
CP threw 3 Pickles but we still did work, and the Defense is pumpin
The colts are next...they're going to be pissed

You see Vince Young in Overtime!? wow.
Great Draft Texans!

On to the Randomness....
I wish I could not care about shopping and buying clothes
...save money like other people...but they gear is wackness!

I like the "Fratailian" commercial....

Okay...if your hands are dirty, and you turn on the faucet with your dirty hands...wash them, then turn off the faucet with your clean hands...aren't you making them dirty again?

so sexy on a woman: Cut off tank top and boxers

I can’t stand when my nails are long...don’t want to touch anything

Now I'm loving Tropicana twister Raspberry Lemonade
(Still with that damn 'p')

Despite my purchases I am NOT a label whore
...plus I'm broke lol

Do insects poo? How small would Ant shit be? Puahahahaha!

Top 5 things that are annoying to have to buy

1. Tissue
2. Toothpaste
3. Batteries
4. Socks
5. Sheets

Not that I don’t want to buy them...it's just that there's better things to do with my $ these things should come free in life lol
(Not to mention there's a sheet set that I want, when all is said and done will cost close to $700)

Those Muhfukas are going to trade my BOY! I'ma still be a Sixers fan...but damnit man!...f'n f'ers



Some people hate...I ignore them

A Caramel Pecan Cinnabun and egg nog.

Ya'll need to get Monk on the Trish/Trizzy case puhahahahahahah!
...WOW, is all I can say...

I'm saying though, even then was Myrrh and Frankincense quality gifts?
...it's like givin somebody Dryer Lint and White-Out

I could do long distance...they can't

Even though it's CLEARLY the Supersonic rip off I like the Fergalicious song
...though she has the stage presence of Herpes



wait.

By 'like' I mean I've heard it...not that Im listening to it on purpose or will ever again.

We need a cell phone exchange program...when you buy a new phone, what do you do with the old one?
...and why are new phones like $30 when you don’t have a plan, but if you are already with the provider the same phone is like $600?

Why the debate over Beyonce's age?
Who cares THAT much?...my bad, at all?


Are we still doing the Kwanzaa thing? or is that played out yet?

All previous e crushes are dead...I tried...need new ones; taking apps lol

Dad's always gets the short end of the gifts

I can't stop singin' "Stop the Cat box" and "Lock the Cashbox" Bwaahahahahaha!

I'm not a Mary J fan...haven't been since Be Happy/My Life ...once she SANG the word "Crunk" and started making up words (Danceree, Holleration) I was done...and will stay that way.
(Always liked Faith better)

I could never be with a woman that sports a full 'bush'

Is there any glue other than Elmers?


Dishy dishy ice cream, dishy dishy out

Hidden racism
When people describe body parts...they only use color when they describe black people
White woman =Big ass
Black woman=Big or fat 'black' ass
White man = Big penis
Black man= Big 'black' dick

...maybe I'm trippin

Made another impulse buy over the weekend...I'm the worst.

You never want to see the women that work in Lingerie stores in lingerie

Do Black men have back hair? Wouldn't it be nasty if some man had 'Nappy Back'?

Who put the "X" in "X-Mas" are these the same people that took Sexy away?
Can we get Justin to bring Christmas back?

Seriously...Gwen Stefani and this Yodeling and stepping?

1. Why is this on the radio
2. Who wrote that and said 'yeah, do this'
3. Why is this chick 37 bouncin around like a idiot?



...But why is Fergie and Gwen closer to Hip Hop than 75% of the rap music out!? THAT'S poor folks.

new crush:Hayley Marie Norman

Y&R

So....
NOW they're adopting Lil Ritchie? Why? They had custody, what's the point?
...and if the fam is going through all of this, where is Olivia?

I want the Brad family deal done immediately...hate all of them
And bring back the real Victoria

I knew that Light bulb head Abby was going to spill the beans to Vic...NOW this is getting good
lol@ the flower arrangements

Lauren and that baby needs to go, she's useless and uninteresting



Heroes is that show!

The only reason to go to office Christmas parties is to see who your co workers are doin lol

I dare anyone to smell popcorn and not want some immediate after.

After looking at the Video again...The dark skin member or Zhane was the more attractive one.


Might just be me (Prolly is) but I'm not antsy to see the Pursuit of happiness with will Smith
...guess it could be a date movie...but who am I going to go on a date with?

No comments: