Saturday, November 01, 2008

I cant stand people 2


I can’t stand ...
People that say “do what?” when they want you to repeat yourself
…I didn’t ask you to do anything, in a second I will if you keep sounding stupid.


People that want me to repeat myself....better yet
People that heard what I said because when I say ‘never mind’ or ‘nothing’ they answer the question I asked or respond to what I sad


…YOU DIDN’T need me to repeat myself
People that cough without covering their filthy fat faces


People that don’t agree that John Legend’s CD is not good
…because it was a disappointment and his next CD will tank.


People that I don’t like; looking at me
…you know I don’t like you; and I’m not giving you attention…close your stupid eyes.


People that say, ‘why are you single?’ ‘I know you be doing your thing’
…I dunno why...and what is 'my thing'?...shut up.


People that flash their high beans behind me when they want me to move over
…eff ewe...go around jerk wad!


People that know more than 5 words to any Jeezy or T Pain song
…I know that they’re catchy and played on the radio/videos 20X a day…don’t learn them on purpose though


…bobbin’ your head and tappin’ your stupid feet.


People with no work ethic


…get out and do something…and if you have a job already, do it…lazy.


People with terrible cologne or perfume.
...walkin' around smellin' like 'eu de garbage'


LOL!!!!!!




9 comments:

Angel said...

Gosh someone is in a grumpy mood today lol.

Well I want to join in so…...hmmmm....

I cant stand people that don’t wash, water is supposed to touch your body at least once a day. Being stuck on the tube next to you is offensive to me. Go home and shower!!

How did I do?

eclectik said...

You did great :)
...and I agree!
LOL

ODARA said...

I cosign on the cologne & the John Legend issues...LOL!!! I expected his new album to be so much more...

Nice Blog By The Way :o)

eclectik said...

Odara!

Finally someone that understands me LOL
Thanks for the compliment

Make sure you check out the original too

http://eclectik-relaxation.com/

"REEL RAY" said...

lol..i like

The Socialite said...

give up on what? In regards to the comment you left under one of my post. lol

RunGirl. said...

I feel you on the 'why are you single' question. How exactly do you answer that?

I can't stand people that say "you look tired..." Oh thanks for telling me I look like sh*t.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

LOL...I agree with most of them...

...except for the one aboug John Legend's CD, because I love his album :)

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHhAHA I FEEL YOU!!!


especially on:
People that say, ‘why are you single?’: My fam by now knows better than to ask or to let the general public put in their two cents... they get the gory answer or the really real one.... no bueno either way


People that know more than 5 words to any Jeezy or T Pain song
…I know that they’re catchy and played on the radio/videos 20X a day…don’t learn them on purpose though: PREACH... stupid vapid shit!


People with no work ethic

…get out and do something…and if you have a job already, do it…lazy.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... ESPECIALLY disgusting on men!!

People with terrible cologne or perfume.
...walkin' around smellin' like 'eu de garbage': I call it French Whorehouse mixed with Brut!