Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sneaker Genius

Another thing about me, I'm a sneaker/shoe fanatic...these are my latest editions; a little pricey...and I wear a size 13 so special edition/rare shoes are even tougher to find
...but hey, I only have to spend for me


Nike Denim Dunks SB
I'm also a Jean junkie, so these are the best of both worlds
(2 of my blog subscribers all out hated on these)

Nike Air Force 1 "Brown Pride"
These were hot to me because I can never match my brown and cream shirst with anything...and the designs on the side are laser etched in...they're pretty hot

Nike De La Soul Dunks SB
De La Soul are one of my favorite groups...and these are different...rare and summery lol
The shoes are holographic and reflective...hot in the sun
...That's about it so far...there's another pair I have my eye on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the brown ones.