Saturday, November 01, 2008

I think I think: Cowboy Bob

Wait.


A grown ass woman shit on Flav's steps?
...she loss control and actual poo dripped out of her ass.
And she's still on the show?




FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV


And Toastee!? Bwaahahahahahahaha


right now I'm going with:


1 Beatuful
2. Buckeey
3. Nibblz



4. Krazy
5. Deelishis (Toastee'>http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8690632&uid=2002558">Toastee too)
I'm tired, need sleep....need sleep now.


I want to see My Super Ex Girlfriend...maybe the fact that I want to see movies like this is why I don't have a girlfriend LOL


I really want some French fries...Chick Fil-A Waffle fries.


Prison Break starts soon


Diamond grills are out of style now it seems...assholes that actually paid of that shit will be shining in their Von Dutch and Burberry gear....


Maybe I AM a homebody...dunno...who cares anymore?


Where the Hell is The Wire? Can I get a new season?!


I'm thinking about dropping 3K on a TV


Pee Wee's Playhouse comes on Adult Swim; it Kills me watching Larry Fishburn play Cowboy Curtis

Damn Morpheus lol
My steaks are never as good as the restaurants.


I'm going to learn a new language.


My new Cologne is BANGIN son!


NFL Pre Season has started, AND my Fantasy Football drafts are forthcoming....happy days.


When the opposite sex says that they want to just be friends....they don't, just chalk it up and push.


Waffles...banana pecan waffles...mmmmmm


I need a vacuum


I have too many pairs of shoes (See Sneaker Genius), and want more; I was going to get the Nike Fantastic Four: Invisible woman's
They're $320, I can never find them in a size 13 though



No one watches more TV than me.


Why bother with febreeze...clean your damn house, nasty.


I don't have a type (of woman) ...not really.
8:00 thursday
Cosby show was good as hell
Theo rocked the Black and Gold Gordon Gartrell


I wish I were at Cloud...she was there....and I really want to see her.


I haven't played Chess or Scrabble in a while...who wants to play?


My Blog isn't the greatest...but it wouldn't it be something if I were nominated in the The Black Weblog Awards?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!