Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Myspace disclaimer: about me

Got Quirks?


Sarcastic, Humorous, Eclectic
Real, Quote me; I meant it if I said it.


Introvert, flirt, easily Irritable
Not that religious, lets go with spiritual


Soul, Old school Hip Hop and R&B
A lil Reggae; Spraga Benz to Marley


Single, Live alone, got a home and Cell phone
College Degree, car, No kids... I'm grown


If I add you as a friend
Don't mean I want to date


Cuz I compliment your pics
Don't mean I want to date


Kudos on your Blog
Don't mean I want to date


And I don't do drama, too much and I'ma skate.


It's some nice women here, what kind of girl I like?
Dime lines, a mixture of all the blogs I type


Don't get it twisted I'll tell you if I'm interested
If I'm not?


Meh.


Probably wont mention it.


Been called arrogant, most people?
Don't trust em.


Some say I play to much, my response?
Fuk em


Dominoes, Spades, Shoot pool, Xbox
Love movies, TV, love sex, love to shop


Cincinnati Bengals is my team
Orange my favorite color


Only child, no siblings, sister or brother
Play hard to get? You wont get got
I don't chase
But if you're still here...
Welcome to myspace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a myspace page, but can't remember the last time I was on there.
How come dudues always send a message talking about "you look familiar". I immediately delete. No thanks! I an nobody's around the way girl.

F.U. said...

LMAO! "Kudos on ur blog don't mean I want to date" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well damn, I guess I have nothing left to say then cuz I was kinda thinkin, you know, maybe since....KIDDING! I KEED, I KEED! That's some funny shit tho. And I more than appreciate you hittin up da blog and I'm glad you think it's dope. I think its kinda dope too.

And I'm diggin ur blog as well. And don't think that means you can sop me up wit a biscuit either!