Saturday, November 01, 2008

I think I think: Sitcoms

A woman that shoots pool, will always have a place in my heart.

DID you see my Bengals on Monday Night!?! CARSON F'N PALMER!!!!!!

Flavor of love.

3 B's

Beautiful, Bootz and Buckey
...I need no one else.

(I'm not even sure Flav has even met Beautiful yet LOL)

Deelishus is a train wreck (or car wreck if you watched...she looks horrible)

That show furthers my disdain for makeup...I so do NOT heart makeup
...so fraudulent.

I have Sirius, XM, and a Ipod...but I loath today's music...thus I listen to all the old school stations and the NFL station.

I need them to get rid of Sharon, I hate Brad...Victor needs to get with it...Neil needs to just divorce Dru
...damn, I'm talkin about it again....never mind.

I finally got a vacuum, it's super sweet and bagless
...haven't taken it out of the box yet though.

The women I work with have HANDS DOWN the worst collection of asses I've ever seen
Looks like a nickel bag's worth of weed in a Kilo sack LOL

I'm really diggin the Ipod...more so because of the storage and organization of music...I dont play it as much as of yet.

I heart my Tivo (I have 2)

Yo, WHY did dude go hard on ole girls mother on Project runway!?!?!?!?

Lately I've been having really cool IM conversations

I heart French fries.

Now that I think about it I probably wont even watch Idlewild when it shows up on Black Starz in a month or so.

...speaking of movies, I saw The 40 year old Virgin for the first time on Sunday; it was okay: I didn't roll around laughing like I thought I would given all the hype.

Smoothie King makes me feel like everything will be alright.

I've never smoked weed.
...but all my friends smoke and sell it

Chipotle Steak Tacos AND Smoothie King makes me KNOW everything will be alright.

Prison Break has started...YAY

OH! Speaking of TV, Survivor is going to kick major Arse this season...social experiment!
They're dividing the Tribes by Race: Whites, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics.
Some people wont like it, some don't watch survivor anyway...me? I never miss a season. and even if I did never watch Survivor I would this year

Not for the "social experiment" no...for

SAUNDRA

My Lord...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My Top 10 Favorite Sitcoms of all time:

1. Martin
2. Cosby Show
3. What's Happenin'
4. Diff'rent strokes
5. Sanford and Son
6. Out all night
7. Girlfriends
8. Half & Half
9. Sister Sister
10. My Favorite Martian

...didn't know if Kevin Hill counted, that was my ish!
And Tracy Morgan's show wasn't around long enough :(

I've never had Churros, but I think I'd taste one.

VH1 Soul livin in a BET World...I really like that line (Probably because I made it up)

New Orleans' Mayor WENT there didn't he?!

My top 5 favorite colors in the 64 box of crayolas were:

1. Peach
2. Maize
3. Forest Green
4. Silver
5. Sky blue

I dunno...I never was the type of guy that like to or wanted to have sex with a lot of women
I just like to have sex with the same woman a lot of times.

You know who I miss? Karyn White...damn I use to luv me some her...she was my superwoman.

Honestly, I've learned more from watching Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry Cartoons than I did in some classes in grade school

...those cartoons were funny, but they had a lot of adult things to them.

I don't look good in hats.

Black people don't make funny movies anymore.

I may be going to listen to some Jazz this weekend...OR I may be driving home....dunno.

Never bought into the whole 'Police targets black men' thing till this past year.

I use 1/3 of the buttons on my scientific calculator.

If a woman is sexually active with a woman and then a man, she experiments here and there...maybe at worst 'bi-' but no one really takes issue.

A man becomes sexually active with another man...no matter what he does after that
he could be married, have 9 kids, be a pro wrestler/football player, grow chest hair, smoke, drink, curse
...he's still soooo gay.

That's one double standard that will never go away...and it shouldn't (ewwwwww)

I don't like martinis

I'm not grown enough to enjoy/appreciate wine.

I do like champagne.

I've never seen Mo Better Blues.

I love women, I only want one though.

Can my thoughts be MORE random?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You would enjoy this link (http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=FNX4ZyVt0v6) I know I did.

I dont know why that dude on project runway was so rude to that girls mother. That upset me tho cause it was so unecessary.

Enjoy the martin clips!

Anonymous said...

Your mind runs at 1000 miles a minute. Does it ever rest?

eclectik said...

You know what? You're my favorite people!

Commenting over here makes you my favorite readers :)

LOL@ 1000 miles a minute

RunGirl. said...

Take it too the bridge:

but I can't be that Super Woman that you want me to be.
I'll give my love
long lasting love
if you'll retrun loooooooooooove
To me
I'm not your Super - Woman

That is one of my favorite songs of all time!