Saturday, November 01, 2008

I Think I think: Cran Juices

I'm hungry

Carson Palmer plays this week

I guess there are things to do in the area, but I'd be more motivated to do them with someone

...maybe not.

I just got Madden 2007 yesterday, it makes being single/unwanted a little easier lol

The Myspace disclaimer/about me post is pretty much me in a nutshell

"Cran" juices are my ish! EXCEPT for Cran-Grape...blech

If someone can remember, what number of reasons why I'm single and I up to?

I think I'll do a page of a running list.

This is all I can remember:

1. I'm boring
2. I don't go to church
3. I don't dance
4. I'm not a 'Ass man' or 'Breast man'
5. I'm too picky
6. I don't chase women/play the game
7. I sound better on paper
8. I play too much
9. I'm honest
10. I’m not average

I dont remember 11 & 12 help me out!

13. I love Crate and Barrel, Storehouse, ZGallerie, and West Elm

I have to stop sharing so much with you guys...someone read my page and wondered if I was gay.

I mean I watch Project runway and Young and the Restless but damnit man!

I.

Heart.

Vagina!

LMAO!

What happened to the "Whaaazzzaaaap' Beer commercial guys?

Prison Break has started...Weeds started...The Wire is on it's way...Football is coming...Life is good.

I should shoot pool more often

I had the Greatest Fillet Mignon ever last weekend

The message board is jumpin' it's some characters on there.

What's the female version of a metrosexual?

I need to buy a new chess board

People settle, that's that bull. Talkin' 'bout "yeah I'm *this age* and it's time I settle down"

No it's not, you settle down when you find the right person...fuk if that' means it happens when you're 50 it happens when you're 50, stop being stupid.

I'm too Boring to be dating...I like to play board games and shoot pool and watch movies, I'm not trying to hit up the DC night life...let's go eat and bowl(I suck though)

The Body shop discontinued my Sesame Body butter...bastadz

I think the new beauty scale goes:

Attractive
Cute
Sexy
Pretty
Beautiful

Because you can be:
Attractive but not 'cute'
Cute but not Sexy
Sexy but not Pretty
and Pretty but not beautiful

But you can be sexy but not attractive...it's weird...is why I dont get people that are solely caught up on looks.

I need a bartender friend so that I can come up with a new signature drink...I'ma call it the 'eclectik relax'

Why do rappers come out with sneakers? Who’s buying them? THEY don't even wear them...they rockin' Nikes

I'm closed minded about food...I'm extra extra picky on the eatin' tip.

I don’t like sex in the shower...does nothing for me; after I build a house and hook up the shower right; I'll probably be all over it.

I bought a Ipod last week...I've been against them for the longest but I had some cash to burn so I copped one...so far I dig I dig!

If you can't buy love you can lease the hell out of it!

Damn...what happened to FUBU?

Def Comedy Jam is coming back...hopefully it'll be funny.

The older you get, more things you eat make you poo.

Contact info:

email: eclectikrelaxation@gmail.com

No comments: