Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dime Lines IV



Prince Insatiable, Sheets is linen, lights is dimmin
Is why I love women, candles Vanilla Cinnamon

Sip Long Island ice tea twist of lemon and
We play chess; listen to the man sing about sinnin

And the wind blows through, warm summer night
Channels can't get the number right

Cuz we got a bet, woman who won the fight?
She owe me 20 kisses, 12 licks, a batch of chocolate chip cookies
Plus her nookie, I swear she's my favorite bookie

It took me 15 minutes to get my word in scrabble
I'm a homebody, but damn she makes me wanna travel

I don't talk alot, but damn she makes me love to babble
My fruit salad, nice melons, good peach, her bottom's apple

I love her shadow, silhouette, I love her frame
Shes the type that knows shes bad as hell without being Vain

4 year degree summa cum lade She legit wit brain
Thick lips and that tongue? Shit she legit wit brain

She'll sit with me watch the game and be like "Kobe's Lame"
And debate Nas or Jay, this aint no Trophy dame

How she feels about me? Shidd I hope that she feels the same
What's more fuked up? I don't even know this woman's name.

7 comments:

Angel said...

I love your Dime Lines, awww for the last line, was she an imaginary friend?

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

You know PRINCE is my absolute fav???

Robyn.K.Y said...

you n you lines
love your forum

Robyn.K.Y said...

oohh and i registered under yawehrobyn.
keep it up

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Dropping in to let you know that I do read the blog but don't always comment.

I love Prince and Kobe is lame. Wondering why you don't know her name? Is she a crush or a fantasy?

Liked it all the same...

eclectik said...

I dont know her name, shes all fantasy...I'd love to meet her though

Anonymous said...

You know my name.... it's just that you've yet to realize my significance in your life. Will meet someday soon. ;)