Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Willingly @da Left

And now....the requested "unpopular" Post:





I think Beyonce is overrated. *GASP*

Acting...

Carmen ....yea.
Austin Powers ...riiiight
Pink Panther...seriously?

I'm SURE she's going to rock it in Dreamgirls (smirk)

**Though I hear Jennifer Hudson is KILLIN IT I SO want her to get an Academy Award Nod...See what Simon says then LOL

Singing...

Does she have a better voice than:

Alicia Keys
Leela James
Vivian Green
Jill Scott
...hey maybe I'm wrong...good voice though, but the ad libs get REAL extra

Not even saying she HAS to have a great voice to be successful (Hi Ciara and Cassie :) )...Im just sayin' lets not make her more than what she is.
Music...

Deja Vu sounds like Herat Break hotel and Wanna be startin somethin'
OR
Dangerously in love part II
The ring the alarm song and video is horrible.
She's good for a "womans anthem" (For those that need one) ...and a pop yo ass or 'fuk em girl' track...but damnit man
She's really the female Jay-Z no matter what she makes people will buy and swear it's good.
Now, Dont paint me all negative...and hating just because it's her
I LOVED:
Yes
Signs
Gift from a Virgo
and Speechless on the first CD though! They are ALL on my Ipod (and I dont just let ANYTHING hit my Ipod)

Conversely, I've liked NO Destiny Child songs since the original lineup...anyhoo

Looks...

Myth buster: Beyonce does NOT have a nice ass.
She has wide hips and big thighs...albeit those are the ingredients for a great ass, you still need actual ass.
It's okay but seriously; Let Serena do that 'uh oh' dance and you'll see the difference.

And she rocks the 'A' cups...I don’t have ANY probs with A cups; I'm just saying lets stop getting beside ourselves about her shape...it's not really bangin'
Lemme see, if you're going to go singers with small breasts and nice ass...I'll take Ciara or A Keys; better shape.
There are no "bangin'" Singers...they are all Video Hoe-fessionals or wanna be rappers...but I guess she's as close as you're going to get

I dunno...it appears that a lot of people want me to believe that she's the hottest ish since poo in the snow.
She's on everyone’s magazine cover, Blog and at everyone's event...means nothing to me; she's pretty and all but give me

Badu
James
Keys
and Green

...guess I'm a hater....I'll be over here to the left :)





**Note: Not to say I wouldn't smash though, I aint blind or stupid (and still a man) Puahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry, back to the left -->

4 comments:

My True Essence said...

LOL!! You are funny!!

Angel said...

For once honey we don’t agree

I love the woman - Beyonce that is..I wont say more..

But yeah I think men get a little too crazy over her and that dress she wore to the awards
UGLY!

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

LOL! You are so silly.

I have to agree. Bouncy (as my friends refer to her) is soooo highly over-rated. When is her 15 minutes of fame up?

*Tapping foot like Sonic The Hedgehog

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

LOL...U said the true-est thing since sliced bread, don't get me wrong, I'll dance to her hits, but she's over-rated, but a hard worker, so guess you gotta give it to her in that respect