Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think I think: Candy Bar



Another weekend in the books...It's clear I don't get enough sleep...extra hour and all.

Bengals lost...2 points to the Falcons, not that happy about it; no.
...had on my lucky socks and everything

Ohio State won though :)

I HAD to bring the old school Hip Hop back....you like?

Why when 90% of women with big breasts ass look like the back of a shovel?

I SO need to go and buy some Strawberry frosted Pop Tarts.

I got 2 new pairs of SB Dunks


Why is Fantasia making music?

I Heart women areolas lol

Do people still frequent Black planet?

Either I'm too old to get hype about Halloween, or I'm just a killjoy...I'm sure everyone that went to parties had a ball though

I remember when I was young, the only thing I could cook was Pork n' Beans and Hotdogs
...I'd set em off with cinnamon and sugar...puhleeze!

When Top Model is over Anchal will be in every black magazine: Vibe, King, Black men, XXL, and I cannot wait!
...ONLY on top model/in the modeling world will she have to worry about being 'too big'

I need to buy a new computer

Who wants to go to Gladys and Ron's Chicken and Waffles with me?
...mmmmmmmm

Flavor of love reunion special...not that eventful; they cut a lot out I think (Prolly be much more on the DVD)
But MY part!?
"I got my Certificate" Puahahahahahahaha

Stretch marks scare me sometime.

My mother and your mother was
hang-n the-clothes
My mother punched your mother
right-in-the-nose
What color was the blood?

I gotta start eating more fruit

I repeat:
I think the new beauty scale goes:

Attractive
Cute
Sexy
Pretty
Beautiful

Because you can be:
Attractive but not 'cute'
Cute but not Sexy
Sexy but not Pretty
and Pretty but not beautiful

But you can be sexy but not attractive...it's weird...is why I don’t get people that are solely caught up on looks.

Women:

Pretty but not sexy

Kerry Washington


Beyonce
Christina Milian
Sexy but not Pretty

Serena Williams
Jill Marie Jones
Coral
Elise Neal


Attractive but not Pretty or Sexy
Joy Bryant


Amarie
Garcelle Beauvis

I dont believe I'll ever get with drinking wine...it's nasty; pass me the Vodka!


Who woulda thought that at of all these young ass sound-the-same lame chicks that's come out the past year or 2 Ciara would be the most respected
She's BANGIN too

I don't look right in most hats.

Why are strip clubs and strippers popular? What's the point?

When you're single...as you get older; Holidays dont mean as much.

I have yet to meet a woman that's truly into Football and/or Basketball

I thought that my Hip Hop Post "Fresh to Death not Def" would go over heads...who knew some of ya'll would be feelin me?

I've never smoked weed...am I a square?

"D" is my favorite letter of the Alphabet

My Top 10 Favorite Candy Bars

1. PayDay
2. Zero


3. Almond Snickers
4. Kit Kat
5. Snickers
6. Baby Ruth
7. Twix
8. Caramello
9. Chocolate PayDay
10. Does Peanut M&Ms count?

I remember when people had greasy Grannies with holes in their panties and went beep beep down sesame street

If somebody called at 8:00 pm on Thursday? When Cosby Show was on?? They could get cut!

I think my favorite food is becoming Spaghetti...unless French Fries count

These random posts are the most fun to do...all this ish really just pops in my mind

I want new Bedding...costs close to $1,000 for everything :(

Tyra banks is the worst...she's extra wack...pissin me talkin 'bout my Jadea

My blogroll is getting long...I've run into some real cool blogs lately.
...Do men blog? Or is it just like 5 of us?

I need more free time to play Madden...I watch too much TV

I LOVE women in sweats...sweat pants..sweat shirts...sweat shorts..Hoodies...just sexy to me.

Eva Pigford dropped out of my top 10 because she smokes...ewwwww, she's not hot enough to over compensate.

1 comment:

Angel said...

No to Black Planet I never go there.

Anchal is stunning for real.

I think men do blog, they are just harder to find.

Hope you are cool...